Robins Junior Academy
The Robins Elite Junior Academy is a program designed to take Junior golfers to the next level. While swing mechanics will be a part of any instruction program, the RAJA is geared more towards playing golf and learning how to practice to reach playing goals. Two divisions will be offered, based on skill level, and each will include instruction and competition sessions. The program will run for 6 consecutive weeks, beginning on Tuesday September 13th and running through Sunday October 21st.
● Supervised practice session every week.
○ Junior Division - Tuesday 5:30 - 6:30 or Wednesday 4:30 to 5:30
○ Senior Division - Wednesday 5:45 to 6:45 or Thursday 5:30 to 6:30
● Organized competitions every weekend.
○ Junior Division - Saturday starting at 1:30
○ Senior Division - Sunday starting at 1:30
● Formats will vary based on division and week, including team and individual events. Stableford, match play, alternate shot, scramble and individual will all be used.
● Final week will be mixed teams, one from each division.
● Tee positions will also vary from fixed yardage to scaled courses featuring par 3,4 and 5 lengths.
● Parent volunteers will be recruited for competition days to assist with format, scoring and pace of play.
● Tuition for the series will be $349 per player.
Robins Junior Program Director Drew Clements will coordinate registrations and competition days. Contact Drew via email: [email protected]
KMgolf Instruction team members will provide programming and instruction at all supervised practice sessions. Contact KMgolf via email: [email protected]